How to Update your Faculty/Staff Profile Webpage
Faculty and staff can now update their personal profile webpage on the SUNY Brockport website by logging in to our content management system using their NetID.
TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE:
- Go directly to your Faculty/Staff profile page (if you don’t know where your profile page is, just search your name on the website).
- Scroll down to the footer and at the very bottom of the webpage and click “Log in”
- Log in via Microsoft authentication with your NetID and password
- Once you are logged in you are brought to a form-like page where you will be able to edit multiple fields. Once you have made all the changes that you need, click “Save this profile” button at the bottom-right corner.
- The page will refresh. Then log out by clicking the “Log Out” button at the top-right corner.
There are some fields you will not be able to edit, please follow the instructions in the help text that are displayed below those fields, or see below.
Is there incorrect information in one of the un-editable fields?
Please review your SUNY HR portal information regularly to ensure the information is correct. Faculty & staff profile webpages are automated through the SUNY HR database, and must be corrected there in order to show up properly in your directory profile.
Viewing & Updating Personal Information:
- Access the SUNY Portal (if you do an online timesheet this is the same location)
- Enter your NetID and password
- Once in the SUNY Portal click SUNY HR Self Service
- Enter your date of birth in this format: MM/DD/YYYY
- Please click on each of the categories and confirm the information is correct
- If you need to update your legal address, personal phone number or emergency contacts you can do so in the portal by clicking the radial button next to what you need to update and clicking update below.
If other information needs to be updated, please fill out the appropriate form:
Personal Information Change Form
Campus Address or Phone Update Form
Updating your Professional Portrait
All faculty must have a photograph for their department’s directory. Staff are encouraged to have a photograph if their department or office’s directory uses portraits.