Federal Title IV financial aid funds are restricted to payment of current period tuition, fees, room and board.

Main Page Content

Program regulations permit students to authorize use of Title IV financial aid funds for non-institutional expenses such as parking permit fees, the Gift to the Fund for Brockport, miscellaneous health center charges, or campus debit systems such as the BASC Easy Money program. Students may also authorize use of these funds for prior period expenses. To enable SUNY Brockport offices to use your Title IV financial aid funds in this manner, please click on the link below for step-by-step instructions.

Authorizations may be rescinded at any time by the student. A written request to rescind an authorization must be submitted to the Office of Student Accounts and Accounting. The request should include student name, Brockport ID number and signature. Rescinding the authorization is not an online/electronic option.

How to Authorize Federal Title IV Aid for Non-institutional Expenses

Access the Campus Information System