Affirming enrollment is necessary for loan deferments, insurance companies, and scholarships.
Please note: most insurance companies will not accept verification of enrollment forms unless the subscriber of the insurance is referenced on the form along with their member number.
Students may obtain a Verification of Enrollment in two different ways
OBTAINING AN ONLINE ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION
- Sign in to Web Banner
- Click Student Services
- Click Registration
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Enrollment Verification Request
- Click Enter the National Student Clearinghouse Website
- Choose either Current Enrollment or All Enrollment
- Click Obtain an Enrollment Certificate
- Download the certificate
- Print the certificate for your use
The Clearinghouse can also provide you with the following:
- All enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse (Click Enrollment information on file)
- Student Load Deferment Notifications the Clearinghouse has provided (click student loan deferment notifications)
- Any Proof(s) of Enrollment provided to Health Insurers or Other providers (click Proof(s) of enrollment)
- Specific information about any student loans you may have (Click View)
OBTAINING A MANUAL ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION
Students may obtain a verification of enrollment by filling out our Verification of Enrollment Form.