Transcripts are a complete record of all courses and/or degrees completed at a specific institution. Transcripts ordered from SUNY Brockport reflect only courses taken or degrees earned at the University. SUNY Brockport has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders and take payment securely over the Internet. Through Parchment®, you are able to submit a transcript request 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.

Benefits to Parchment Transcript Ordering Services

  • Submit requests 24/7 from any computer connected to the internet anywhere.
  • Most official transcripts can be sent electronically for the quickest service. Paper hard-copy transcripts may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your order.
  • Option to hold processing of your request until final grades post and/or your degree is confirmed.
  • Attachments can be uploaded and sent with your transcript.
    • If your attachment needs to be completed by the Office of Registration and Records ahead of time, please email it to or fax it to (585) 395-5392.
  • Need help with your transcript order? The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
  • You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
  • From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support
  • or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET. Get more information on pricing and payment, ordering, electronic transcripts, authorization, and FAQ’s on the Parchment Transcript Ordering Services

Current Students and Alumni

Order Through Parchment Here

The link is also available through Web Banner:

  • Log on to Web Banner
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Student Records
  • Click on Order Official Transcript


The cost for each transcript ordered is $10 per copy. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is complete.

Please note: Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the University or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.

Center for Global Education and Engagement

Current students that need to send a transcript to the Center of Global Education and Engagement may use the Global Education Transcript Request Form to do so.