Office of Registration & Records


Our student/alumni resource webpage gathers all of the useful information related to the Office of Registration and Records that a student or an alumni may need.

Frequently Asked Questions

Registration can be tricky. We are here to help. Our FAQ answers the most common questions that our office receives. If you cannot find your answer here, you are always welcome to reach out to us.

Faculty & Staff Advisement

Faculty and staff advisors are the crux of registration. Discover the tools needed to become an exceptional advisor and make a significant impact on our student’s success.

The Office of Registration and Records will be closed from Wednesday, November 22nd through Friday, November 24th for Thanksgiving Break.


New York State Financial Aid

Many questions regarding New York State Financial Aid, including the Excelsior Scholarship Program, TAP/SUNY Tuition Credit, and other New York State scholarships can be answered by visiting

If you would like to make an appointment to sit down or speak over the phone with a state financial aid representative, please call the Office of Registration and Records at (585) 395-2439, or email and one of our representatives will schedule a time that is most convenient for you!


Important Dates & Deadlines

All semesters at the University have important dates and deadlines related to registration. Be sure to keep these dates in mind when registering for courses to ensure you do not miss your chance to take the last class you need for graduation.

Apply for Graduation

All students must apply for graduation online. Students should apply for graduation no later than the beginning of the semester in which they will have completed all of their degree requirements. Questions related to your degree, degree audit, or diploma can be directed to

Degree Works

Degree Works is an online program that provides a report on a students progress toward graduation. It is designed to work with our existing Banner tools and services, providing seamless communication between a student’s academic history and their degree audit.

Web Banner

The Campus Information System (Web Banner) is the system that the University uses where our students can register for courses, verify enrollment, add/drop courses, and more.

Questions for the Registration and Records Office?

Many questions can be answered by email or by calling (585) 395-2531. Students may take advantage of our many electronic forms! A complete list of student forms may be found on the Registration & Records Forms Page. Walk-ins are welcome during routine business hours, but appointments are suggested.