Property Control is required to provide an accurate inventory of state assets for SUNY Brockport.
The responsibilities of the Property Control Office are:
- Decaling University property and equipment.
- Transfer equipment from one department to another.
- Surplus equipment which no longer provides a tangible value to the University.
- Track removal of equipment from campus.
- Complete an annual inventory of campus equipment valued at $5,000 and above.
- Conduct an annual inventory of campus equipment valued between $1,000-$4,999.
For questions regarding Property Control, please contact Britney Carey.