2023-24 Joint Planning & Budget Committee Roster
Last updated 09/14/23
With initial term of obligation and date service obligation ends (may differ from normal appointment term indicated in footnotes, to create staggered terms).
Where no date is listed, position is yet to be filled or term is indefinite for incumbent of that office.
The Faculty Co-Chair Elect serves for one year, concurrent with the Faculty Co-Chair’s final year of service, and then shall succeed to the Faculty Co-Chair position for a three-year term. The Faculty Co-Chair Elect serves ex officio, unless they simultaneously serve in a membership role as one of the four Faculty representatives.
- Darson Rhodes, Faculty (EHHS), Ex officio, 3 years ending 2024
- Jackie Clark, Vice President for Administration & Finance, Ex officio
- Elliot Weininger, Faculty (A&S), Co-Chair Elect, 1 year ending 2024
Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/ College Senate; each School should have rep; 4th position is open.
- Austin Busch (Open), 3 years ending 2024
- Kathy Peterson (EHHS), 3 years ending 2026
- Elliot Weininger (A&S), 3 years ending 2025
- Yin Liu (Bus & M), 3 years ending 2025
Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/ College Senate.
- Kristin Hartway, 3 years ending 2024
- Stephanie Learn, 3 years ending 2026
- Carl O’Connor, 3 years ending 2025
- James Onley, 3 years ending 2026
Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by Admin & Finance OSU Advisory Board.
- Theresa Martinez, 3 years ending 2026
Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by COSAC.
- Heather Raczkowski, 3 years ending 2025
Terms of service are indefinite for incumbent of position.
- Heidi Macpherson, University President, Ex officio
- Martin Abraham, Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Mike Andriatch, Vice President for Advancement & Communication
- Sara Kelly, Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Lorraine Acker, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Monica Brasted, Interim Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences
- Michael Doyle, Interim Dean of the School of Business & Management
- Tom Hernandez, Dean of the School of Education, Health, & Human Services
- Frances Dearing, Director of Assessment
Two undergraduate reps & one graduate rep appointed by BSG for up to a 2-year term.
- Grace Wright, Undergraduate Representative
- Gavin Miller, Undergraduate Representative
- Alexis Bradley, Graduate Representative
College Senate Representatives
Each serves 1-year term as incumbent of position.
- Skye Paine, College Senate President-elect, Ex officio
- Cathy Houston-Wilson, College Senate President