We are pleased to share that Transdev is our campus shuttle provider.
Main Page Content
Eagle Run shuttle provides a safe and convenient shuttle service around campus and the Brockport/Sweden communities.
- Full Loop Route 1: Monday - Friday
- Route 1 EXPRESS: Monday - Friday
- Route 2: Retail: Friday and Saturday
The shuttle does not operate the following dates: Sept 4 (Labor Day); October 16, 17 ( mid semester break); November 22 – 25 (Thanksgiving break); December 18 – January 17; March 9 – 16 (Spring break). Last day of service is May 8.
Bus Locator App
Find out where the Eagle Run bus is at any time.
- Download the DoubleMap Bus Tracker App.
- Select “SUNY Brockport”
- Shuttles may run up to a few minutes early or late. Please arrive at shuttle stops early and be prepared for minor delays.
The shuttle does NOT operate on the following dates when classes are not in session:
- Sept 4 (Labor Day);
- October 16, 17 ( mid semester break);
- November 22 – 25 (Thanksgiving break);
- December 18 – January 17;
- March 9 – 16 (Spring break).
- All stops may require riders to show their University Eagle One ID card when boarding
- Please review general shuttle rules to ensure the safety of all riders, pedestrians, and motorists.
For immediate assistance, please contact TransDev at 585-317-9170. Text messaging is preferred. You may also call Parking and Transportation Services during office hours at 585-395-PARK (7275).