Parking permits are required Monday - Thursday, 2 am - 7 pm and Fridays, 2 am - 5 pm.
Main Page Content
If you are hosting visitors on campus during these time periods, please make parking arrangements in advance based on the number of visitors/type of event you are hosting. Three weeks advance notice is required in most instances.
Make parking plans according to the following types of visitors being hosted:
- Group 1) Casual Visitors and Invited Guests/Small Events (under 25 participants)
- Group 2) College at Brockport Athletics & Arts Events
- Group 3) College at Brockport Large Events (over 25 participants)
- Group 4) NON College at Brockport Large Events (over 25 participants)
Casual Visitors and Invited Guests/Small Events (under 25 participants)*
- Instruct your guest(s) to park and pay at one of our meters or a pay station located in lots T (Tuttle) and V (SERC). We also accept payment through the ParkMobile payment app.
- Purchase a daily pass for $5 per day. For individuals or groups less than 10, passes are valid in any lot, except Lot L (Admissions). For groups of 10 - 24 guests, a Visitor/Event Pass Request form must be submitted to Parking and Transportation Services at least 10 business days prior to the event. Parking for these guests will be assigned in lot T, V, V1, D, or D1 with passes, if deemed appropriate by PTS. Guests can purchase their own passes at the Conrad Welcome Center using our convenient drive-thru window or departments may purchase up to 25 daily passes per semester ahead of time for their guests. By purchasing passes in advance, departments can send their guest(s) a pass before they arrive or have it ready for them when they arrive. To order day passes, please complete the Visitor/Event Pass Request Form.
- Departments may reserve a meter for their guest for $20 per day by completing the Visitor/Event Pass Request Form.
*In all instances, visitors to Admissions, parents of enrolled students, and members of various campus advisory boards are exempt from paying any parking fee. However, these visitors do need to obtain a parking pass from the Conrad Welcome Center. Admissions’ visitors have the option of obtaining a parking pass from the Admissions Office.
College at Brockport Inter-Collegiate Athletics & Arts Events
Visitors attending these events will incur no charge for parking. Payment for parking at these events will come from College funds.
Events occurring before 3 pm on weekdays:
- Departments need to contact Parking and Transportation Services at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to coordinate parking for events that occur before 3 pm on weekdays. During these events, a daily pass may be required in lots T and V for athletic events or lot D1 for arts events.
Events occurring after 3 pm on weekdays or on weekends:
- Departments need to contact Parking and Transportation Services at least 10 business days prior to the event to coordinate parking.
- During these events, a daily pass may be required (weekdays) in lots T and V for athletic events or lot D1 for arts events. A schedule of events must be forwarded to Parking and Transportation Services at least 10 business days in advance.
College at Brockport Large Events (more than 25 participants)
If planning a non-athletic/arts event with more than 25 participants:
- Departments need to contact Parking and Transportation Services and submit a completed Visitor/Event Pass Request Form at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to coordinate parking. Permits may be required.
- Event parking will be assigned in Lot V (south), X, or Park and Ride.
- Visitors will incur no charge for parking at these events.
- Payment for parking at these events will come from College funds.
NON College at Brockport Large Events (over 25 participants)
Examples include summer camps, weddings, Soccer Fest, Section V events, etc.
- A fixed fee will be assessed as part of the facilities fee process or payment by permit or meter.
- The fee process and amount will be developed based either on the number of participants, number of vehicles, or number of spaces. Permits may be required.
- Event parking will be assigned in Lot V (south).
- Event coordinators need to contact Parking and Transportation Services at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to coordinate parking. Complete this form.
Special Services Available for Event Parking
Attendants for Hire
Lot attendants may be hired for $25 per hour.
Reserve a Parking Area
You may request a reserved parking area in lot D1, V, or V1. A fee of $1 per space per day will be assessed. A $40 set up and tear down fee applies.
Campus Eagle Run Shuttle
In SOME circumstances, guests may ride the Eagle Run shuttle using the existing route.
You may charter shuttle or bus service for your group. Advanced reservations are required.
To request any of the above services, indicate your needs on the Visitor Pass Request Form.
Visitors with Disabilities
Visitors with disabilities displaying the appropriately approved state plate or placard AND visitor pass issued by Parking and Transportation Services may park in any space reserved for persons with disabilities. Normal parking fees apply.
Designated Move In/Out Days
- During designated move in days at the beginning of each semester, temporary two-hour loading and unloading parking is established in close proximity to the residence halls so that students may transfer their belongings between their vehicle and hall with minimal inconvenience. To expedite the process, and to allow access to the maximum number of customers, vehicles left beyond the two-hour time limit may be subject to a fine. After the two-hour time limit, we ask that students and parents move their vehicle(s) to any parking lot not located off of Residence Drive. Holly Street parking and lots T and V1 will be available.
- Parking permits are required first day of classes.
- More information about Move In is available on the Welcome Weekend Web page.
- Beginning at noon on Wednesday during the last week of the semester (finals week), resident students are allowed to park in any commuter lot for the purpose of loading their vehicles. Standard rules apply to metered, reserved, and handicapped spaces.
Passes may be obtained using a pay station located in Lots T (Tuttle) or V (SERC). Visitors using the pay station should display the receipt on the driver’s side dashboard in lieu of a permit and park in lots T or V during the day and lots V1 or X overnight. Two-day permits are available at a pay station. If further assistance is needed, please contact University Police in Lathrop Hall. Day passes are available for $5 at the Conrad Welcome Center.