The Office of Accountability and Assessment supports and sustains the continuous improvement of the institution by assisting all University units in the development and implementation of assessment plans and methodologies. Faculty and administrators use the information gained with the support of the OAA to enhance and improve programs and services.
- Providing leadership and support for continuous improvement.
- Coordinating, communicating, and supporting the implementation of Brockport’s Institutional Assessment Plan.
- Facilitating academic and administrative units in defining, implementing, and documenting goals and outcomes of assessment and the resulting actions.
- Ensuring compliance with external accreditation agencies.
- Providing student placement testing services for foreign language placement exams.