Employees should report a change of name to the Human Resources Office. The change of name information will be used to update your personnel and payroll records.

All name changes must have a copy of your social security card, showing your new name.

You will also need to contact your union to notify them of your name change. Contact information for the respective unions can be obtained by going to the list of union web sites on our links to useful web sites page. ERS members can change their name by visiting the Retirement@Work website.