The Facilities Maintenance and Operations mission is to consistently deliver effective programs and efficient facility services based on sustainable and collaborative outcomes aligned with SUNY Brockport’s core mission.
- We do the right thing — not the easy thing.
- We choose to succeed and success means exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- We know what our goals are and we work hard to achieve them.
- We are committed to finding solutions that allow everyone to win.
- We listen respectfully to others and think before we act.
- We value teamwork. It provides better results.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We value and learn from honest feedback.
- Perform our work in the safest possible manner. No part of our work is more important than accident prevention.
- Build a Better Brockport through the quality of our facilities. (Strategic Plan Goals #3 and #4)
- Fiscal and environmental sustainability (Strategic Plan Goal #3)
- Improve department communication at all levels – both within and outside the department.
- Stay current with industry innovations and technology to continually achieve superlative efficiency and functionality.