FORMED IN 2010, THE ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT AND STUDENT AFFAIRS ASSESSMENT TEAM IS CHARGED WITH:
- Creating a culture of assessment and continuous improvement within the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs.
- Assessing departmental effectiveness and progress towards goals and strategic priorities.
The EMSA Assessment Team consists of departmental assessment representatives whom advance unit-level and division-wide assessment activities focused on advancing the University’s strategic plan.
SPECIFICALLY, THE EMSA ASSESSMENT TEAM:
- Provides leadership to the development of departmental student learning outcomes and where applicable, specific programmatic student learning outcomes.
- Creates and maintains a standard and consistent program for assessment across the division.
- Works collaboratively with Institutional Assessment & Research and other divisions.
- Coordinates/schedules industry assessments to avoid over surveying students and ensure that the data collected informs our decisions.
- Executes annual reporting processes, which must include assessment findings and the changes that have resulted from the evidence.
- Recognizes division assessment best practices and successes.
- Creates and maintains website to communicate our efforts.
- Provides training opportunities for divisional staff to improve their skills in assessment.
- Involves students in the process
|George Ballart||Campus Recreation|
|Carl Dickinson||Registration & Records|
|Eric DiLaura||Undergraduate Admissions|
|Kim Haines||Student Union & Activities|
|Mat Hall||Prevention & Outreach Services|
|Sara Kelly, Chair||Assessment and Retention|
|Sarah Martin||Student Conduct|
|Katie Kloepfer-Mazzaferro||Academic Success Center|
|Stephanie Learn||Career Services|
|Lynne Maier||Hazen Center for Integrated Care|
|Joanne Panarisi-Bottone||Community Development|
|Darlene Schmitt||Hazen Center for Integrated Care|
|Devon Smith||Residential Life|
|Corey Stepanek||University Police|
|Deidre Strutz||Financial Aid|