SUNY Brockport values you, your well-being, and your workplace experience.
The Employee Success Center has been formed to foster a sense of belonging and community, and to facilitate the thriving of all SUNY Brockport employees by promoting employee engagement and prioritizing workplace satisfaction.
If you do not see what you are looking for, check back soon for updates!
- Strategic Plan Goal 4: To be a Great University at which to Work
- Professional Development Workshops (Coming soon!)
- Stay Interviews (Coming soon!)
- Employee Turnover Rate Charts (Coming soon!)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Faculty & Staff Fitness Training Program
- Wellness Events (Coming soon!)
Social Meetings/Gatherings with Peers
Where should you gather?
- Eagle Hall Seminar (Smart) Room (by reservation) - 37 person capacity
- Edwards Hall 100B CELT Room (by reservation) - 25 person capacity
- Ongoing Social Gatherings
- Honor a Colleague (Green & Gold Star Award)
- Affinity Groups (Coming soon!)
Unions, Benefits & Retirement
- CSEA (including testing) / CSEA Local
- UUP (including testing)
- Tuition Benefits Program
- Employee Benefits
- Retirement Resources