Brockport Information & Technology Services
To provide leadership, access and support for the library, information, and technology needs of the University community.
“To provide anywhere, anytime access to applications, systems, and support needed by the University in pursuit of its mission.
Main Page Content
Strategies we are using to meet that vision are:
- Develop an agile organizational to accommodate the changing IT environment. Develop and adapt IT resources as needed for future demands.
- Work across organizations to implement solutions that benefit the entire University and are supportable with current staffing levels.
- Continually work with clients to improve our support. Create more opportunities for University input into IT direction.
- Standardize on technology platforms with scalable support that optimize resources.
- Migrate to system wide applications, solutions, and support models where possible.
- Look to reduce redundancy and duplication of effort. Combine efforts where necessary and use resources more efficiently.
- Mobile should be “built-in.” There should be a mobile component in all we do.
Overall as an organization, we must transition from a “Systems-based” organization to a “Services-based” organization.