Academic Systems & Instructional Support
Academic Systems & Instructional Support provides instructional design to the College’s learning environments in collaboration with the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching and the Office of Special Sessions and Programs.
- Technical Training
- Pedagogical Support
- Survey Support
- and more … Visit the ASIS website.
Academic Technology Support
Academic Technology Support provides help primarily in group settings which includes Classrooms, Learning spaces, Labs, and Events.
- Classroom Technology Support (x5151 option 5)
- Computer Labs
- and more … Visit the ATS website.
Applications, Systems & Networking
Applications, Systems & Networking provides support for enterprise systems and services which support the day-to-day operation of the College.
- Banner Support and Training
- Hyperion and reporting services
- Network & Systems Administration
- Communications, Infrastructure and Technology.
- and more … Visit the ASN website.
IT Security helps coordinate the efforts to provide a secure computing environment for the College community.
- Protecting Credit Cards
- Ensuring the secure destruction of data on electronic devices
- Advising on the use of effective passwords
- And more … Visit the IT Security website.
Technology Support Services
Technology Support Services provides help to students, faculty and staff, and their devices provided by the College.