2018-19 Investment Fund Report
The following are proposals being funded July 1, 2018. Of the 38 IF Proposals submitted, 19 were funded, for a total of $417,897 as follows:
Investment Fund for the Future (IF2)
- Community Service Tracking Service
- Development of the Power Training Program in the Biomechanics Lab
- Green Dot Program and Training
- International Speakers Series
- Preserving the Past for a Sustainable Future: The Hartwell Hall / Alumni House Art Furniture Initiative
- Rebranding of Homecoming and Family Weekend
- SUNY Brockport Graduate Nursing (FNP) Program Start-Up Needs
- Website Accessibility Compliance Tool
Investment Fund for Core Needs (IFCN)
- Bloomberg Lab for Business Majors and Minors
- Computer Lab Access for Online Students
- Emergency Preparedness and Procedures Guide Project
- John Deere Multi-Use Vehicles
- Photographic Services Manager
- Principles of Biology (BIO111) Laboratory Equipment and Anatomy Model Improvement
- Security Camera Program Initiative
- Seymour College Union Ballroom Projectors
- Seymour College Union Main Lounge Furniture
- Seymour College Union Technology Additions
- University Police - LiveScan Software
The President’s Cabinet, in consultation with the Joint Planning and Budget Committee (JPBC) is pleased to announce the second annual offering of two Investment Funds:
- The Investment Fund for the Future (IF2) (up to $380,925 available) – For new projects, to provide one-time seed funds to jump-start projects of impact that advance the Goals of the College’s Strategic Plan, Building a Better Brockport 2017-2022.
- The Investment Fund for Core Needs (IFCN) (up to $250,000 available) – For new projects, to provide one-time funds to support pressing unbudgeted or under-supported academic / operational / administrative needs, as well as initiatives that will build long-term capacity, such as staff development, investment in infrastructure, and risk management initiatives.
Any unit, academic or non-academic, can submit Investment Fund proposals for review for funding in 2018/19.
- February 2, 2018 (extended) — Deadline for unit proposal submissions to division / school
- February 12, 2018 — Deadline for division / school submission of prioritized proposals
Optional for reference/printable.
Required to submit a proposal.