This website was built by the U.S. Department of Education in collaboration with students. This site is intended to be the go-to source for information and resources about planning, preparing, and paying for post-secondary education
Estimate your Expected Family Contribution by using the FAFSA4caster.
General Federal Income Tax Information
Refer to the FAFSA instructions for detailed instructions on filling out the FAFSA form or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for complete information regarding filing your tax returns. If you have trouble accessing any of our online forms, you may contact our office for assistance at (585) 395-2501.
- BPT Basic Needs - Information provides students with the important resources for day-to-day needs such as food and emergency housing
- Common FAFSA Errors & Federal Income Tax Tips
- Web Resources - Important Web Sites for Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid Glossary - Important vocabulary used in Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid Acronyms - Financial Aid Terms, Abbreviations and Acronyms.
- Early Awareness - Planning for College Costs - Information on New York State’s 529 College Saving Program.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Get help to make informed financial decisions about how to pay for college.