Enrollment Management Team,
It was great to gather with many of you at our Enrollment Management Divisional Meeting. Celebrating the success of our staff highlighted what a bright future we have as a division, and as a university. Thank you for your engagement, ideas, and genuine spirit of collaboration. I am constantly reminded of how incredibly lucky we are to work with such wonderful people in Enrollment Management.
Following up on the meeting, here is the survey focused on collecting your feedback on our enrollment efforts, Great Place to Work efforts, and where you can sign up for our Divisional Leadership Program (tentative program details below). Participants that complete the program will receive a certificate from our division and be recognized at one of our divisional meetings. Please sign up by December 15th so we can get an accurate count of participants:
Enrollment Management Divisional Leadership Program Goals:
- Invest in our EM staff and their continued professional development as leaders.
- Through a cohort model, build a supportive community; foster a sense of teamwork and empowerment.
- Create a culture of exemplary leadership at all levels of the Enrollment Management Division.
- All EM staff are welcome to sign up to participate. Sign up by December 15th to register.
- Sessions will be 1-3 hours in length. Attendees are expected to stay for the duration of the session. Current List of Topics include:
- Authentic Leadership, Your Leadership Values & Your Leadership Story
- Leadership Presence and Communication Skills
- The Leadership Challenge, Leading a Team
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice as a Moral and Enrollment Imperative
- Performance Management & Conflict Resolution
- Strategic Enrollment Management & Assessment Skill Building
- Creating a Culture of Customer Service
Staff Recognition Program
The new EM award details and nominations will be available in January. The committee has worked to simplify the process to maximize the nominations. Everyone nominated will be recognized at the awards ceremony at the end of the semester. Nominations are simple! Choose a category below and give us 5-10 bullets worth of information on the person, program or campus partner you think is worthy of the award. A link to the nomination form will be sent in January; Reminders will go out weekly and nominations are due by March 15th. For questions, contact Thomas Chew (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The award categories are: Outstanding Administrative Support, Soaring New Professional, E.M. Innovator, Unsung Hero, Outstanding Program, Campus Partner, and E.M. M.V.P.
- Every Friday is Green and Gold Friday. Everyone is encouraged to wear Brockport gear and colors!
- Athletic event calendar: https://gobrockport.com/index.aspx
December 5th: Campuswide Holiday Party from 3-5 in the NY Room.
January 16th: Divisional Leadership Program Kickoff, 9-noon. Sign up for details.
January 19th: Enrollment Management Campus Climate Forum at 1pm, Eagle’s Lookout.
February 3rd: EM Divisional Family Hockey Game Event at 7pm. Please join us to watch the game in a reserved seating area with appetizers. Your families are welcome and encouraged to attend!
As we approach the end of the semester, I truly hope you can take time to rest and recharge over the winter break. Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season, filled with time with loved ones and friends.