SUNY Free Application Weeks have begun! Through October 29, students can apply to up to five SUNY institutions for free. Please encourage any prospective students you know to take advantage of this opportunity to save $50 when they apply to SUNY Brockport. Brockport has also extended this opportunity to graduate students. Instructions are below:
First-year and transfer students:
- Create a new Common App account or login to your existing account
- Make sure to add Brockport to your Common App
- Begin your application
- In the ‘General Questions’ section, there will be a question asking if you would like SUNY to pay your application fee as part of the SUNY Free Application Weeks. Select ‘Yes.’
- Review and submit your application. The payment will automatically be waived.
- Upon completion of your graduate application, click the “Finalize Application and Pay” button. The application fee waiver will automatically be applied.
Finally, a reminder that Undergraduate Admissions will be hosting two Fall Open Houses in the coming weeks:
- This Saturday, Oct. 21 at 9 am
- Saturday, Nov. 11 at 9 am
Thank you for your continued support of our recruitment efforts!