|Responsible Unit||Office of Student Employment|
|Responsible Cabinet Member||VP for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs|
|Last Revision Date|
|Last Review Date|
The Supervisors’ Manual is a Web-only publication that is made available to supervisors to assist them in the management of student employees. It includes policies and/or procedures drawn from:
- Federal Work-Study regulations
- Federal employment and non-discrimination law
- Federal immigration law
- Social Security law
- New York State employment and non-discrimination law
- New York State Human Resources System (including payroll policies)
- New York State Retirement System
- SUNY policies and procedures
- SUNY Brockport Human Resources and Payroll
- SUNY Brockport Financial Aid Office
- SUNY Brockport Office of Student Employment
There are no definitions for this policy at this time.
Links to Related Procedures and Information
The Supervisors’ Manual is a Web-only publication.
There is no contact information for this policy at this time.
History (in descending order)
|Next Review Date||2011-08||Five-year review|
|Adoption Date||2008-08||Policy Adopted|
|Draft Review Date||Draft Policy under 30-day Campus Review|
There are no approvals for this policy at this time.