|Responsible Unit||Office of Career Services|
|Responsible Cabinet Member||VP for Enrollment Management|
|Last Revision Date|
|Last Review Date|
The Supervisors’ Manual is a Web-only publication that is made available to supervisors to assist them in the management of student employees. It includes policies and/or procedures drawn from:
- Federal Work-Study regulations
- Federal employment and non-discrimination law
- Federal immigration law
- Social Security law
- New York State employment and non-discrimination law
- New York State Human Resources System (including payroll policies)
- New York State Retirement System
- SUNY policies and procedures
- SUNY Brockport Human Resources and Payroll
- SUNY Brockport Financial Aid Office
- SUNY Brockport Office of Student Employment
There is no purpose/scope provided for this policy at this time
There is no applicability provided for this policy at this time
There are no definitions for this policy at this time.
There are no procedures for this policy at this time
Links to Related Procedures and Information
The Supervisors’ Manual is a Web-only publication.
There is no contact information for this policy at this time.
History (in descending order)
|Next Review Date||2011-08||Five-year review|
|Adoption Date||2008-08||Policy Adopted|
|Draft Review Date||Draft Policy under 30-day Campus Review|
There are no approvals for this policy at this time.