|Responsible Unit||Office of Student Employment|
|Responsible Cabinet Member||VP for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs|
|Adoption Date||August 2008|
|Last Revision Date|
|Last Review Date|
The Supervisors’ Manual is a Web-only publication that is made available to supervisors to assist them in the management of student employees. It includes policies and/or procedures drawn from:
- Federal Work-Study regulations
- Federal employment and non-discrimination law
- Federal immigration law
- Social Security law
- New York State employment and non-discrimination law
- New York State Human Resources System (including payroll policies)
- New York State Retirement System
- SUNY policies and procedures
- SUNY Brockport Human Resources and Payroll
- SUNY Brockport Financial Aid Office
- SUNY Brockport Office of Student Employment
There are no definitions for this policy at this time.
Links to Related Procedures and Information
The Supervisors’ Manual is a Web-only publication.
There is no contact information for this policy at this time.
History (in descending order)
This section is for Policy History
There may be as many rows in the table below the grey instructions as needed. You may append rows to the table as needed below the grey instructions, but if you do not want to display any policy history, don’t delete the blank line below the grey instructions, just delete the contents of the row.
IMPORTANT: do not change anything in the grey cells or delete them!
Please indicate the significance of the date given.
Enter the date in the cell below. If there is no row, insert a row below this one.
Enter any further notes in the cell below.
|Next Review Date||August 2011||Three-year review|
|Adoption Date||August 2008||Policy Adopted|
|Draft Review Date||Draft Policy under 30-day Campus Review|
There are no approvals for this policy at this time.