|Responsible Unit||Financial Aid|
|Responsible Cabinet Member||VP for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs|
|Last Revision Date|
|Last Review Date|
Details regarding how aid eligibility is determined, awarded and disbursed are available for students studying at SUNY Brockport.
There are no definitions for this policy at this time.
Packaging is the term used to describe the method of awarding different types of financial assistance. It is also the process of finding the best combination of aid to meet a student’s financial need, given limited resources and institutional constraints that vary from school to school.
The following is a checklist of what needs to be completed before we can process and disburse financial aid:
- Financial aid package processed.
- Registered for the number of courses stated on your FAFSA form.
- Acceptance or declination of your financial aid awards on the Web.
- Affirmed enrollment and accepted financial responsibility by the required due date.
- Signed promissory note(s) and completed entrance interview session if receiving loans – to complete the entrance interview session and Federal Direct Stafford and Federal Direct PLUS promissory note signing, visit this link. Federal Perkins loan paperwork can be signed online here.
- Information on how aid is disbursed at SUNY Brockport can be obtained here.
Links to Related Procedures and Information
There are no links for this policy at this time.
There is no contact information for this policy at this time.
History (in descending order)
|Next Review Date||2013-Fall||Five-year review|
|Adoption Date||2008-Fall||Policy Adopted|
|Draft Review Date||Draft Policy under 30-day Campus Review|
There are no approvals for this policy at this time.