Charles Edwards, Ph.D
- Associate Professor Emeriti
- PhD, SUNY Buffalo
Areas of Specialty
Biological Anthropology, Primate Biology, Primate Behavior, Dermatoglyphics (development and genetics of skin ridges), Osteology, Disability.
- ANT 120 Introduction to Human Evolution
- ANT 312 Culture and Health
- ANT 313 Culture and Disability
- ANT 350 Primate Behavior and Adaptation
- ANT 395 Anthropology and Careers
- ANT 456 Forensic Anthropology
- ANT 482 Topics: Ancient Disease and Paleopathology
- ANT 482 Topics: The Scientific Study of Mummies
Current Research Projects
Genetics, intrauterine development and function of palm prints (dermatoglyphics) in rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta); Implications of dermatoglyphics in assessing intrauterine stress and developmental disorders in non-human primates.