- Jennifer Beideman, Jessica A. Kulak & Celia A. Watt (2017) Legislation governing tobacco use in Ontario’s retirement homes, Journal of Aging & Social Policy, DOI: 10.1080/08959420.2017.1407215
Dauenhauer, J., Glose, S., & Watt, C. (2015). Design, delivery, and outcomes from an interprofessional fall prevention course. Gerontology & Geriatrics Education, DOI: 10.1080/02701960.2015.1031891.
- Mattern, C., Campbell, B., Carson, T., Charland, J., Craven, W., Filip, N., Watt, C., Yaple, R., Byrne, H. (2014). The addition of protein to a carbohydrate endurance supplement does not enhance running performance. Journal of Exercise Physiology Online, 17 (5).
Lassiter, J. W., Sabo, D., & Watt, C. A. (2012, May). Primary Prevention of the Female Athlete Triad in College Athletics. Published proceedings in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 44, 702-702.
- Mattern, C. O., Campbell, B., Carson, T., Charland, J., Craven, S., Filip, N., Watt, C., Yaple, R. & Byrne, H. K. (2012, May). The Addition of Protein to a Carbohydrate Supplement Enhances Fluid Retention But Not Running Performance. Published proceedings in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 44, 597-597.
- Byrne, H. K., Kim, Y., Hertzler, S. R., Watt, C. A., Mattern, C. O. (2011). Glycemic and Insulinemic Responses to Different Preexercise Snacks in Participants with Impaired Fasting Glucose. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 21, 1-10.
Lieberman, L. J., Mattern, C. O., Byrne, H. K., Watt, C. A., Fernández-Vivó, M. (2010). Health Related Fitness in Youth with Visual Impairments. Journal of Vision Impairment and Blindness, 104, 349-359.
- Watt, C., Lassiter, J., Boyle, J., Kulak, J., & Ossip-Klein, D. (2009). An examination of policies addressing resident smoking in nursing homes. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 10(4), 258-263.
- Watt, C., Lassiter, J., & Scheidt, D. (2009). The use of logistic regression analyses and data classification mining to examine variables predictive of long‑term healthcare staff giving cessation advice. Paper presented at the International Conference on Data Mining: Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Data Mining, Las Vegas, 13-16 July (pp.561-565).
- Mattern, C. O., Kim, Y., Hertzler, S. R., Watt, C. A., & Byrne, H. K. (2009). The importance of the glycemic Index of a pre-exercise snack for persons with pre-diabetes. Published proceedings in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 41(5), 101.
- Byrne, H. K., Kim, Y., Hertzler, S. R., Watt, C. A., & Mattern, C. O. (2009). The Influence of the glycemic index of a pre-exercise food on glucose and insulin in pre-diabetic and healthy men. Published proceedings in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 41(5), 100-101.
- Lassiter, J.W. & Watt, C.A. (2007). Student coaches’ knowledge, attitudes, skills and behaviors regarding the female athlete triad. Physical Educator 64 (3), 142-151.
- McIntosh, S., Watt, C. A., Sesselberg, T., Klein, B., Guido, J., & Ossip-Klein, D. J. (2004). Assisting mid-life and older smokers: Physician adherence with evidence-based guidelines. Evidence-Based Preventive Medicine, 1(2), 101-110.
- Watt, C. A., Carosella, A. M., Ossip-Klein, D. J., & Podgorski, C. (2004). Attitudes towards giving smoking cessation advice among nursing staff at a long-term residential care facility. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 18(1), 56-63.
- Watt, C.A.& Manaster, G. (2003). Efficacy of incorporating experiential exercises into a smoking cessation curriculum. Journal of Teaching in the Addictions, 2(1) 51-57
- Carosella, A.M., Ossip-Klein, D.J., Watt, C.A., Podgorski, C. (2002). Smoking history, knowledge, and attitudes among older residents of a long-term care facility. Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 4, 161-169.
- Watt, C.A. (2002). Smoking Policies and Cessation Advice in Nursing Homes. Funded ($140,000) National Institute of Health RO3 grant.
- Watt, C.A. (1999). A Theoretical Examination of Individual Treatment Planning: A Clinician’s Guide to More Effective Practice. Addiction Technology Transfer Center; New York.
Published prior to appointment at SUNY Brockport
- Watt, C.A. (1995). Balancing clients’, institutions’, and other interested parties’ needs in therapeutic settings. Austinet. 22(3).
- Manaster, G.J., Chan, J., Watt, C.A., & Wiehe, J. (1994). Gifted adolescents’ attitudes toward their giftedness: A replication. Gifted Child Quarterly, 38 (4), 176-178.
- Watt, C.A. (1994). Institutional effectiveness. Austinet. 14(5).
- Watt, C.A. & Adams, K.G. (1992). Quit for life, A smoking cessation program. Copyright 1992; Servicemarked 1993; Austin, Texas.
- Watt, C.A. (1992). An analysis of social learning theory variables as they relate to challenge activities and smoking cessation. Dissertation, Copyright 1992; The University of Texas at Austin.
- Watt, C.A. (1992). Correlation of classroom grades with scores on statewide student assess-ment. Texas Education Agency; Paper presented to the Texas State Legislature, Austin, TX.