Leigh Little , Ph.D
- Associate Professor
Office: Lennon Hall 223
MWF 10:00 - 11:00, 12:30 - 2:30 and by appointment.
- PhD, Mathematics, Arizona State University, 1998
- M.N.S., Mathematics, Arizona State University, 1994
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Arizona State University, 1991
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Arizona State University, 1990
- ESC 195 Natural Disasters
- ESC 212 Introduction to Meteorology Lab
- ESC 251 Scientific Computing
- ESC 350 Computational Methods in the Field Sciences
- CSC 311 Unix Tools
- NAS 504 Mobile Technology for Teachers
- I investigate applications of classroom technology for secondary education STEM teachers.
- I study the development of preconditioning methods for iterative solution of linear systems. Most recently I have focused on saddle point problems, which occur in optimization problems and applications to fluid and solid mechanics.