Joseph Cochran , Ph.D
Office: Brown Building 234
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995 - Anthropology
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2007 - Ethics and Applied Philosophy
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2008 - Liberal Studies
- PhD, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2015 - Public Policy
Areas of Specialty
- Constitutional Issues
- Criminal Justice Ethics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Constitutional Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Ethics in Criminal Justice
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Co-editing the fourth volume in the Policy Perspectives from Promising New Scholars in Complexity with Dr. Liz Johnson.
- Co-editing the Journal of Policy and Complex Systems under the direction of Liz Johnson.
- Applying for a grant from the National Science Foundation that, if successful, would result in the establishment of a cybersecurity center at SUNY Brockport.