Show your support for the graduates as a “Fan in the Stands” cardboard cutout guest during the Grad Walks on May 17, 18, and 19.
Imagine our graduates seeing your familiar faces “sitting” in the audience of their grad walks. Let’s safely “surround” them with their biggest cheerleaders and make their Grad Walk ceremony as special and memorable as possible.
Each cutout is $5 and all orders are due by April 27.
Helpful Tips for “Fans in The Stands” Submissions:
- Each cutout will be 2’ x 3’ in size on coroplast (plastic cardboard) in full color.
- The photo cutout may contain multiple people while remaining 2’ x 3’ (but, the more people in the photo, the smaller the heads will appear)
- The photos will be cropped, cut to shape, and have white backgrounds. No need to edit yourself!
- Camera phone photos will work but please set them to the highest quality for the best results.
- Copyright images will not be accepted (celebrities, web images, etc). The best rule of thumb: if you took the photo or if it is of you, no problem.
- Don’t forget pets, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
Special thanks to BSG for sponsoring the Fans in the Stands program to support the Class of 2021. Student Activity Fee dollars at work!