Title: Deadline Approaching: Marion Schrank Student Leader Award
The Marion Schrank Award is the pinnacle of student leadership awards at SUNY Brockport that recognizes an outstanding student who demonstrates scholastic achievement, exemplary leadership, and a commitment to the College through leadership in a student organization and/or student employment.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm on Monday, February 21, 2021
Each year, the selection committee seeks applications from students who meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate student with a minimum of 3.25 cumulative grade point average
- 54 completed credit hours at the end of the fall semester
- Record of exemplary leadership, scholastic achievement, and a commitment to the College community through various modes of involvement, including campus organizations, leadership positions, peer mentorship, engaged learning, and community service.
- Demonstrated commitment to citizenship and the creation of an inclusive Brockport community
- A current copy of your resume
- An essay of no more than two pages responding to the following prompt:
- How have your experiences shaped your growth as a leader and allowed you to impact your community? In what ways have you demonstrated a commitment to inclusivity on campus? How has COVID-19 contributed to your development as a leader this year? What have you done as a leader to Protect the Nest?
- Two to Three Letters of Recommendation