Title: Qualtrics & TK20 Single Sign-on Migration
Date: September 15, 2021
Summary: Brockport IT continues to update the campus’ single sign-on (SSO) security, implementing the change within the Qualtrics and TK20 systems this week. This is being done to increase security and provide a smoother user experience.
If you experience issues logging into Qualtrics or TK20, first try clearing your browser’s cache.
For all web browsers in Microsoft Windows operating systems, use the keyboard shortcut below to clear the browser’s cache. Instructions may vary slightly from browser to browser.
Open the browser.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to open the “Clear browsing data” window.
- Tick the following checkboxes: (a) “Cookies and other site data”, and (b) “Cached images and files”.
- Select the time frame for clearing cache.
- Click the blue “Clear Data” button at the bottom of the window.
How to clear cache in Safari
- Click on “Safari” in the menu bar, and then select “Preferences”.
- Select the “Advanced” tab.
- Tick the check box next to “Show Develop in menu bar”.
- Return to the Safari menu bar and click on “Develop”.
- At bottom of the Develop menu, click on “Empty Caches”.
If you need further assistance, please submit a ticket here: https://Brockport.edu/go/itservicedesk or call the IT Service Desk at (585) 395-5151 Option 1
Contact Info: IT Service Desk: (585) 395-5151 Option 1