In preparation for testing upon your return to campus, please note the testing days/times/locations and make sure your Upstate Medical Profile is updated.
The following days/times are available to you for walk-in testing:
- Tuesday: 12 pm – 4 pm at the SERC
- Wednesday: 8 am – 12 pm at the SERC
If you have not tested since January 2021, please create (or update) your Upstate Medical account BEFORE you report for testing. By doing this, you will help SUNY Upstate Medical process your test results quicker.
To create or update your profile, do the following:
- Log in to the SUNY Upstate Web App by going to: https://www.suny-covid-test.com/
- To register for the first time, click “register” and follow the prompts to set up your account.
- To update your profile, click “Log in” (Please Note: These are the email and password you created. They may not necessarily be your Brockport assigned credentials).
- Click on the Settings icon just to the top right of your name towards the bottom of the screen “insert attached image”
- Update any missing or incorrect data
- Organization should be SUNY Brockport
- Legal name used on HR Records spelled correctly (ex. If your name is Robert, do not use Bob, etc.)
- Date of birth
- Under Student/Employee Information – use your 800# for student/organization ID
- Make sure to click “Submit” to finish updating your profile
If you need to reset your password, click “Forgot Password” after clicking the “Login” button (keep this screen up - don’t exit out of it). This will send a verification code to your email. Enter that code into the Verification Code field on the screen - along with your new password.
On testing day, please note the following:
- There is no charge to you for this testing. If additional testing is needed, the cost will be sent to your medical insurance provider for coverage. If denied, the College will absorb the cost.
- Come alone, do not bring additional people (who are not testing) with you.
No eating or drinking prior to the test:
- Within 30 minutes of reporting for your test, do not eat or drink anything, including chewing gum, mints, or lozenges.
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash within 3 hours prior to testing.
- Do not smoke, vape, or using smokeless tobacco products for 30 minutes prior to testing.
- Wear your mask.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
You should notify your Supervisor ahead of time to let them know you will be attending pool testing and will not be available during your testing time.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation in this important process aimed at supporting the health and safety of our campus community. If you have any additional questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR COVID Team