The Space provides resources for student organizations (including but not limited to: academic honor societies, club sports, fraternities, sororities, interest groups and cultural, service, academic, and fine arts clubs) and their advisors.
The Space is a resource center providing training, tools and support for student organizations/groups at SUNY Brockport. The Space creates a collaborative environment for you to work together with other student organization student leaders.
Benefits for Student Organizations
- Use of the College name, services, equipment and facilities according to outlined policies and procedures.
- Affiliation with SUNY Brockport as an official registered student organization (see College’s Affiliation Policy)
- The ability to use the myBROCKPORT system.
- Permission to submit room reservation forms, tabling forms, and fundraising forms in compliance with the Campus Events policies.
- Permission to advertise on campus in compliance with the Posting policy. Each registered organization will have various listing opportunities in promotion and publication of their organization.
- The ability to utilize the resources and services provided in The Space: Student Organization Resource Center.
- Permission to participate in campus events, such as Club Craze, to promote your organization.