Hours of Operation
|Day||Standard Hours Of Operation (Fall 2022)- Starting Monday September 5|
|Monday-Friday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||2 - 5 pm|
Phone: (585) 202-0917
Location: Seymour College Union Gallery
- All USPS, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Certified Mail, and any other shipping agents other than US Postal Service are delivered to Mail Services, Allen Administration Building.
- Incoming deliveries only. The Union Package Room does NOT ship packages.
- Photo identification is required to pick up packages.
- To avoid any delay, please make sure all packages are appropriately addressed to the on-campus student. Packages that arrive under a different name (parent, roommate, etc) may unintentionally be returned to sender.
Package Notification Procedure
- Package arrives via shipping agent.
- Package is signed for and logged in by Package Room employees.
- An email is sent to the student who received a package. This email is sent to their Brockport email address. Once you have received this email your package is ready for pick up. If the package is a perishable package/flowers, we will attempt to call their room phone as well and leave a message.
- If student is expecting a time-sensitive package, please make note of Union Package Room hours or make alternate arrangements ahead of time if unable to pick up their package during posted times.
Important Note: All lettered mail and envelopes must be picked up ASAP.
What is my address on campus?
350 New Campus Drive
Attn: Student Package Room
Brockport, NY 14420