This form is used only to notify Payroll when a current student employee is exhausting Work-Study, and needs to be moved to your Temporary Service Payroll. It is not to be used when first hiring a TS or WS student, and cannot be used for summer hires, even if they are continuing employees.

Main Page Content

For an indication of applicable deadlines and payroll dates, go to the Payroll Calendar.