Below is information and a number of links that will be helpful to you as a student employee at Brockport.
Federal Work-Study (FWS) Positions allow degree-seeking students with financial need to work part-time to earn money for educational expenses. Financial aid applicants who receive FWS awards may be employed by departments on the SUNY Brockport campus or by approved off-campus community partners.
- FWS positions may not exceed 20 hours per week.
- FWS positions are not available during Summer Break.
- Dates for FWS are published on the Student Employment website.
Non-Work Study (NWS) employment is available to all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students at the College. Positions are generally one semester to one year in duration and require working between one and twenty hours per week. These positions are paid from institutional funds. If you are in this category, visit Handshake for a listing of non-Work-Study jobs.
Main Page Content
Did you just get hired? Please complete the following steps to ensure you are eligible to work:
- Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This will give you directions on scheduling a visit to Student Employment in Dailey Hall.
- Complete Required Paperwork.
Gather Required Documents
- Documents will be used to complete I-9 & tax forms required by federal & state law. Students CAN NOT begin working until these forms are complete.
- View the List of Acceptable Documents
Documents MUST BE ORIGINAL. We cannot accept photocopies, faxes, or expired versions
These apply to ALL student employees. If you need to change or update information, submit a new form to Student Employment or Payroll or the BASC Payroll Office in Brockway for BASC employees.
Student Employment Forms
- I9-Employment Eligibility Verification
- This requires account verification in the form of a voided check or electronic bank authorization
- Federal W-4
- NY IT2104
- NY Oath of Office
- Retirement Eligibility
Campus Information System
See your Student Employee Authorizations, and Work-Study paychecks (if applicable). Simply sign on to the Campus Information System, and follow the on-screen menus to see your information.
INFORMATION FOR BASC EMPLOYEES
Please refer questions to BASC