Located in the lower quad, McFarlane houses 171 first-year students in corridor-style rooms.
McFarlane Hall Layout
- 78 two-person rooms; 7 single rooms
- Bathroom shared by other corridor residents
- 3 floors, each with a TV and kitchen
- Free laundry machines located on each floor
Rough closet dimensions (size may vary building to building):
- Height of: 92’ 1/2” and width of 55’ 1/2”
- Game room on 1st floor: pool table, foosball table, ping pong table
- Active Residence Council
- Staffed with eight Resident Assistants (RAs), one Resident Director (RD).