The following Spring Housing information pertains to incoming first-year, returning, visiting & transfer students.
Before You Begin the Online Housing Application
- You will need to know your Brockport NetID and Password
- You will need to wait one business day after your housing deposit is received by Student Accounts to access the housing application through the Online Housing Portal.
- Please read and understand our On-Campus Housing License.
- If you are requesting a specific roommate, you will need their Student ID number (800xxxxxx).
- Watch a quick instructional video
Spring Housing Application Timeline
|November 1||Housing Application will be available in the Online Housing Portal|
|Tuesday, January 3, 2023, at 11:59 pm||
Deadline for submitting/updating your Online Housing Application
*Please note: January 3 is a “preferred” date. We will still accept applications and deposits past the January 3 deadline.*
|Mid January||Housing Assignments will be mailed to your Brockport email account|
The Student Townhomes
If you are interested in living in our Student Townhomes, please make sure to “add” yourself to the waitlist, after you fill out Spring Preference Form.
SUNY Brockport’s Office of Residential Life/Learning Communities is committed to meeting the needs of its students and striving for inclusion and access to all Brockport classes, programs and activities. This is done through determining reasonable accommodations or by redesigning aspects of the campus experience, including housing.
First-Year Living Learning Communities (LLC)
Living Learning Communities have proven to increase retention and academic success by facilitating your integration into campus life and your connection to faculty in your intended major.