1. Pay Housing Deposit & Complete Housing Preference
- Pay your advanced housing deposit through WebBanner
Fill out your housing preference form in the online housing portal.
- The housing preference form asks you basic roommate matching questions and helps us in the assignment process.
2. View Your Housing Assignment (early August)
In early August you will receive a message to your Brockport email address letting you know that the assignment process is complete and that you can log back into the online housing portal to view your 2023/2024 assignment.
3. Complete Forms in Housing Portal (early August)
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE ON-CAMPUS HOUSING LICENSE
IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18:
You can agree to the terms of the On-Campus Housing License in the online housing portal immediately.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
You will need to print out a physical copy of the 2023/2024 License to Occupy a Residence Hall or Student Townhome.
- This will need to be completed by you and signed by your parent/legal guardian.
- Once they have signed your housing license, please take a photo of the document with your phone and upload it to the 2023/2024 On-Campus Housing Contract Upload Center in the online housing portal. Note: Unfortunately, we cannot accept HEIC files that sometimes come from new(er) Apple devices. Here are some instructions on how to make sure you are uploading a jpeg or jpg file from an Apple device: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207022
- Please Click Here to View Upload Instructions
- Please Note: If you turn 18 prior to your arrival, you can wait until your birthday to sign the digital contract. For example, if your 18th birthday is on August 20th, and you sign in on August 19th, you will not be able to see the digital contract, only the upload center, which requires you to print/have a parent/guardian sign your contract. However, if you log in on the 20th, the 2023/2024 License to Occupy a Residence Hall or Student Townhome digital contract will be accessible.
4. Submit Your SUNY Brockport ID Card Photo:
If you are an incoming First-Year or Transfer student, please remember to submit your ID card photo (following these instructions), so SUNY Brockport can mail you your ID card, prior to your arrival. To receive your student ID card prior to your arrival, please complete this process, including making sure that your selfie meets the checklist requirements. Please note that Student ID cards will be mailed to your home address you listed on your application, when you applied to Brockport. You will need to bring your Student ID (along with a Government issued ID) with you on your move in date. If your home address has changed, since you applied, please contact The Office of Registration and Records.
5. Submit Immunization Records
6. If Assigned to Eagle, Perry or Bramley Halls: Set Your Room/Suite PIN
Below you will find a link to an instruction sheet that shows you how to set up your pin code on your mobile device, via https://get.cbord.com/brockport. With this website, you will also be able to change your pin at any time throughout the school year. We are encouraging you to set your PIN now, to streamline your check in process. The instructions for setting your pin may also be found at: /life/residential_life/policies under “How to Set Your Room/Suite PIN”.
For a complete list of suggested items to pack, please click here.
When arriving to campus, student do not need to plug in all appliances immediately. Students are required to store any personal belongings in their living space, including appliances that are not plugged in.
Avoid the expense and hassle of purchasing, transporting, and storing a fridge and microwave of your own.
Easily rent a MicroFridge and it will be delivered to your room before you move in.
8. Download Our Apps
Download the following Apps on your phone, to make sure you stay connected to our community:
- RAVE Eagle Guardian App
- Microsoft Teams
- GET App, to submit your photo for your Student ID
- Village of Brockport App
9. Move In!
Here’s your most important takeaway: We’ve created an all-in-one Move-In Website to help you navigate campus, with detailed day-of instructions.
Due to the high volume of construction on campus, you must move in on your assigned day. Residents moving in outside of their assigned date may experience longer wait times or, if attempting to move-in early/late, may not be able to receive move-in assistance.
In either case, please make sure to check out the campus map, as some of our traffic pattern/access to certain residence halls has been changed.