The Intramural Sports program is designed to allow our students to participate in a variety of competitive sports as often as their schedule will permit.
Main Page Content
|League Sports||Tournament Sports|
3-on-3 & 5-on-5 Basketball
|Indoor & Outdoor Flag Football||Shazam|
|Indoor & Outdoor Soccer||Wiffleball|
All intramural participants must create an account through imleagues.
To create an imleagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Create Account” link.
- Enter your information, including your Brockport email address (@brockport.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an account verification email to your Brockport email account.
- Log in to imleagues.com by clicking on the link provided in the verification email.
- After verifying your email address, SUNY Brockport link should pop up. Click “Join School.”
To sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the “SUNY Brockport” link.
- The current sports are displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play (e.g. Men’s, Women, Co-Rec, etc.).
You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (for team captains)
- Join a team
- Join as a Free Agent (You can find a team at a later time)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR IMLEAGUES IS AVAILABLE THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE VIA ONLINE CHAT AND PHONE.
Entry dates/deadlines will be posted at www.imleagues.com/brockport
Gender Identity Policy
All eligible intramural participants can participate in the gender-specific league that affirms each participant’s personal gender identity. The participant’s gender identity is applied when there are gender-specific rules or player ratio requirements in co-rec leagues.
Within intramural sports, in sports that are gender specific (e.g. men’s soccer versus women’s soccer), participants are able to self-select their own gender identity.