Our ice arena first opened in 1973, measuring 185’ x 85’ feet of ice. The arena has a seating capacity of 1,250 spectators. We also have a total of five locker rooms in our complex, as well as a skate shop that offers sharpening and rental services.
Our Eagle Snax concession stand is in service during college varsity games, high school games, and during special events. There are also many vending machines located on the first floor lobby of the SERC near the main entrance of the ice arena.
Visitors and participants should utilize the main entrance to the SERC to enter into the ice arena.
Click the links below to view our weekly Ice schedules:
Entrance and Equipment Fees
- Skate Sharpening: $5 per pair
Skate Rental: $5 per pair
- Friday night College Students Only - Skate rental is $3 per pair
Ice Rental Rates:
- Standard Rate: $225/50 minutes
- Tournament Rate: $250/50 minutes
- Skate & Shoot / Open Hockey: $5 for all skaters. Goaltenders are free.
- Adults/Youth: $5.00
- Seniors/Veterans: $3.00
SUNY Brockport students with a valid ID are admitted free of charge.
Cash and Check Payment Only!
Rink Office Phone: 585-395-5792 | Schedule Hotline: 585-395-2244