The SERC Field House accommodates multiple sports, including basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, and soccer.
The field house can also accommodate table tennis and tether ball, which are available during our operational hours. The field house includes a 200m indoor running track, which is available for use during operational hours.
Field House Rules
- Upon entering the Field House, all students and members must present a current College ID and utilize the card swipe system located on the second floor next to the Membership Services desk.
- Proper footwear and attire are required in all the activity areas. Bare feet, socks, and open toed shoes are not permitted.
- Smoking and/or chewing tobacco is not permitted.
- All students and members are responsible for the behavior of their guests at all times. Members must accompany their guests while in the SERC.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Bicycles, mopeds, roller-skates/blades, skateboards, and/or animals (other than mobility guides for disabled) are not allowed within the facility.
- Photography and videoing is prohibited within the facility, unless permission is granted by college officials.
- Verbal and/or physical abuse, to participants and staff, as well as physical abuse to property are not allowed. Aggressive behavior will result in immediate dismissal from the facility and can result in loss of membership privileges and legal action.
- All activities are to cease at the designated closing time and all students and members are to clear the facility at this time.
- Loitering is not permitted within the SERC.
The Office of Campus Recreation reserves the right to amend facility guidelines. Failure to comply with these rules may result in temporary or permanent loss of membership.