Are you interested in learning something new? Are you a New York State Resident aged 60+? Then audit a course!
This semester, SUNY Brockport’s Lifelong Learning course auditing program continues with 40 different courses to choose from. A majority of the classes take place in-person on campus, but several online courses are available. New York State residents aged 60 and older are eligible to participate in this free, engaging, and intellectually stimulating program.
How does it work? Simply browse the course descriptions below, and make a listing of your top three choices. Starting Monday, August 14, complete an online registration form. You will then be contacted by Dr. Jason Dauenhauer, Director of Multigenerational Engagement to confirm your registration status. For more information about SUNY Brockport’s course auditing program including ‘frequently asked questions,’ please watch this brief video.
For information or questions related to course auditing, please contact Dr. Jason Dauenhauer by calling (585) 395-5506, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course registration will be open August 14, 2023 through August 17, 2023.
Courses begin August 28, 2023 and run through December 11, 2023.
- Fall 2023 Course List and Descriptions
- Course Registration Form (Will be Available 8/14/23 - 8/17/23)
- Parking: Vehicle registration forms will be sent to course auditors via email by Dr. Dauenhauer. Alternatively, auditors may also visit the Welcome Center to register a vehicle for on-campus parking.
- Visit the SUNY Brockport Bookstore for Textbooks
- Accounts and Accessing Technology at SUNY Brockport
- How-to-Use Brightspace