Hall of Heritage Award
The Hall of Heritage Award is the highest honor a Brockport alum can receive and it honors alumni who have distinguished themselves through exceptional contributions to the Alumni Association, and/or the University, and/or the community, and/or have shown a high-level of professional achievement.
Outstanding Service Award
The Outstanding Service Award honors those who have demonstrated sustained commitment to the Alumni Association, and/or the University, and/or shown outstanding community service, and/or notable achievement personally or professionally.
10 Under 10 Award
The 10 Under 10 Award program recognizes 10 GOLD (Graduates Of the Last Decade) alumni. These alumni have already made a noticeable impact in their communities, their organizations, and in their professional fields.
10 Under 10 criteria includes, but is not limited to:
- Company achievement or significant award
- Notable career growth (position of significance or influence, a “fast riser”, etc.)
- Notable published works, national media coverage
- Notable civic involvement, leadership recognition, Board service, elected office
- Thought leader or “voice” in field or industry
- Other awards and recognition
- Leadership in professional organizations
Alumni Awards Nomination
The Alumni Award nomination window is currently closed.