- Instructors who taught online before may teach up to TWO courses during winter session.
- Instructors teaching online for the first time may teach ONE course during winter session.
- Undergraduate and graduate students may take a maximum of 6-credits during winter session.
Base rate for a 3-credit course = $3,250.00 or $1,083.33/credit hour.
Minimum Enrollment for full stipend: Undergraduate =15 students, Graduate = 10 students
$50 per student, per credit hour: over 30 for undergraduate, (Max 40 students per class) and over 20 for graduate (Max 30 students per class). Enrollment is based on the number of students in class on the census date.
Maximum for a 3-credit course = Undergraduate - $1,500.00 for the over enrollment stipend, not exceeding a total of $4,750 for the course. Graduate - $1,500.00 for the over enrollment stipend, not exceeding a total of $4,750 for the course.
Under Enrolled Courses
If enrollments are below the “make” minimums (U/G) = 15/10, faculty may elect to teach at a pro-rated stipend
(i.e., undergraduate = (X [students] / 15) x $3,250; graduate = (X [students] / 10) x $3,250) for a 3-credit course.
If you agree to teach with a pro-rated stipend, your stipend will be based on your class enrollments on the census date.
Each graduate enrollment counts as the equivalent of 1.5 undergraduate enrollments.
Independent Study/Directed Study
$40.00/credit, up to 15 credits.
Maximum = $600.00 for independent study/directed student stipends.
- Base rate = $3,250 for minimum enrollments (U/G) = 15/10 per 3-credit hours/student.
- Pro-rated if < minimum number of students and/or less than 3-credits.
- Base rate remains the same even if student carries > 3 credits.
Final Grades are due by 5 pm, Wednesday, January 18
WinterSession ’23 payroll date: February 1, 2023
Unfortunately, we are unable to process requests for individual or customized payroll arrangements/dates.