The School of Education, Health, & Human Services (EHHS) prepares intellectually curious students dedicated to their professional futures. The School has a focus on student and alumni success through the preparation of students for further study, professional careers, advancement, and community involvement.
The School of Education, Health, & Human Services fosters interdisciplinary approaches to engage and transform our communities and our world to promote quality of life and an equitable society.
We in the School of Education, Health, & Human Services value:
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity
- A global perspective, cultural competence, cultural humility
- Healthy lifestyles and work/life balance
- Students and their learning and achievement
- Excellence in teaching
- Excellence in research and scholarship
- Professional engagement and community building
- Alumni engagement
- Faculty, staff, and their many contributions to the college, their students, and their professions
- Self-awareness, and professional and personal reflection
- Professional ethics, attitudes, and dispositions