What You’ll Learn
The program is designed to increase the leadership and management skills of early and mid-career professionals, especially those in small- to medium-sized enterprises, who are interested in taking on expanded roles within their organizations.
- 100% Online
The Master of Business Administration is a unique 36-credit, fully AACSB-accredited online program. It features nine broad-based courses in business that are intended to give every student the knowledge necessary for a successful career as a manager in the industry, followed by three electives that cover contemporary topics in business.
Our program culminates in a capstone project preceded by a capstone proposal. Both are required and credit bearing. The capstone project gives the student hands on project management experience that can be directly applicable to their current or future career. Students will work with a host organization in our community, perhaps their own employer, to identify a problem facing the organization, analyze it, and develop a solution. Each project needs to be preapproved in the proposal process and will be supervised by a faculty member.
The program is part-time and can be completed in two years.Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Our recent MBA graduates work in a wide variety of fields in different industries and organizations:
- Business Development Specialist (ACM Global)
- Branch Manager (M&T Bank)
- Category Management Specialist (L3Harris Technologies)
- Chief Financial Officer (Vanteon Corporation)
- Commercial Asset Manager (DHD Ventures)
- Director of Client and Server Solution (Movado Group, Inc.)
- Director of Training (Helio Health)
- Materials Manager (Brunner International)
- Marketing Communication Manager (CEIPAL Corp.)
- Pricing Analyst (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Regional Sales Director (DreamBox Learning)
- VP, Lead Financial Analyst (Citi Bank)
All applicants must complete the multi-step process managed by the Center for Graduate Studies.
- Determine your applicant type
- Submit application
- Request all official transcripts
- Review and submit required application materialsthrough the Application Status Portal
- International applicants must also submit international materials
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Early applications prior to the deadline are highly encouraged.
Complete applications received after the published deadline are welcome and will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
Why Choose the Brockport MBA?
- Prestigious AACSB-accredited program: fewer than 5% of business schools have earned it. Excellent quality at a tremendous value.
- 100% online courses plus three online orientation and wrap up sessions per year. Extremely convenient – maintain your lifestyle while advancing your career.
- Graduate in two years. Short term commitment for long term gain.
- Creative capstone projects guided by expert faculty advisors. Stand out in your organization as a problem solver while earning course credit.
- Enhance leadership and management skills. Accelerate your career to new heights.
Financing Your EducationLearn more about scholarships, fellowships, and graduate assistantships.
Receive emails about Graduate news and upcoming events.Sign Up
Mustafa Canbolat, PhD
Start Your Application
Complete our multi-part application with the Center for Graduate Studies.Apply Now