What You’ll Learn
The Online Degree Completion program in Business Administration offers the broadest choice of career paths and a firm grounding in all functional areas of business.
Build specialized competencies in human resources, organizational management, business analytics, and information systems while building your professional expertise. Develop teamwork, communication, and presentation skills that are the key to success as a manager.
You will have numerous opportunities to work on class projects, case analyses, and business simulations to develop critical thinking and team building skills.
You will also receive personal guidance from a dedicated academic advisor to help you develop a customized degree completion plan and get priority registration into our online business courses.Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Applicants should have completed significant credits toward an associate degree and introductory business courses. Consultation at time of application will help prospective students determine feasibility and time to graduation.
- Apply to the University.
- Obtain and submit all required documents including college transcripts from all institutions you have attended.
Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and a C- or higher in each of the prerequisites to be admitted into the program.Undergraduate Admissions
Outside the Classroom
Join a wide variety of student clubs, compete in our annual business plan competition, develop and implement fundraising projects, and network with local business professionals.
Align your career goals with activities and professional development opportunities in our student-led clubs.
- Brockport Management Association
- The Network Club
- The CEO Club
- Women in Business Association
Our recent Business Administration graduates work in a wide variety of fields in different industries and organizations:
- Aerialist (Oriental Land Company/Tokyo Disney)
- Business Development Manager (U.S. OMNI)
- Director of Sales and Business Development (Nary Enterprise)
- Flagship Assistant Manager (Enterprise Rent-A-Car)
- Functional Consultant (DXC Technology)
- Insurance Broker (Risk Placement Services)
- Operations Manager (AT-E Processing LLC)
- Social Media Specialist (ADT Security Services)
Find Out More
Get personalized information about your area of interest.Request Info
Come for a Visit
We offer tours all year long, but February and March are our busiest months.Schedule a Visit
Start Your Application
Ready to start your application? We can’t wait to hear from you.Apply Now