Help Golden Eagles Soar
The School of Arts and Sciences prepares students for lifelong achievement by providing an enriching education and opportunities for experiential learning. Not all students have the resources to participate fully in these activities.
Please join us by making a gift of any size to help keep a Brockport education within reach of all students. Together, we can establish a community that supports and creates opportunities for students to thrive in a world that is at once ever changing and interconnected.
- Scholarship Support: Scholarships make Brockport education affordable for students and families. Since 1999, the estimated cost has increased by nearly 135% for an in-state undergraduate student. By growing scholarships, the University can recruit more students and ensure that they persist through their education.
- Experiential Learning: Hands-on learning, especially outside of the classroom, enable students to develop professional skills, foster professional relationships, clarify career interests, and enhance employment prospects. It often comes with additional costs. Gifts from our community encourage students to participate in opportunities that prepare them for post-Brockport success.
- Academic Innovation & Enrichment: Public funding for higher education continues to decrease. The need to invest in cutting-edge technology and to upgrade facilities that enhances the Brockport experience is growing. Private support is vital to funding unique department needs, programs, and initiatives.
- The Golden Eagle Opportunity Fund: This fund provides emergency grants to our most vulnerable students to meet needs not met through traditional forms of student aid. It helps students pay their rent, utility bills, purchase food, gain access to technology for on-line instruction, cover medical expenses, transportation costs, and overcome other unforeseen financial challenges to continue their education. To date, the fund has awarded over 520 grants to students totaling nearly $200,000.
Designate Your Gift
Your philanthropy makes a difference in the delivery of our programs, in the lives of our students, and helps to Build a Better Brockport. Please support an area of the School that means the most to you and consider the options below.
- The School of Arts & Sciences Fund (#690.01): Your gift will support scholarships, experiential learning opportunities, career preparedness programs, and other initiatives throughout the School.
- Support a Specific Department: Make a gift to support department-specific programming, student activities, scholarships, collaborative research projects, and more. View the complete list of departmental funds here.
- School of Arts & Sciences Student Experiential Learning Support Fund (#690.14): Your gift will enable students to take part in experiential learning (internships, research, etc.) or career development opportunities. This fund would support student travel, grants or stipends, supplies, and other expenses required to participate fully.
Ways to Give
- Donate Online: Make a one-time gift or an installment gift online with a credit card via our secure gift page. If you would like to support a specific fund within the School, please select “Designate my gift elsewhere and include both the name and number of the fund in the box to direct your gift.
Donate by Mail: Send a check, payable to the Brockport Foundation, to the address below. Please include, in the memo section of your check, where you would like to direction your gift.
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, NY 14420
- Planned Giving: Please visit our planned giving website for more information or talk to your financial adviser. There are a variety of opportunities for you to meaningfully impacts the lives of students and leave your Brockport legacy.
Contact Us Today
If you have questions about making a gift or if you would like to learn more about supporting the School of Arts & Sciences please contact:
Division of Advancement
You Make All the Difference
Thank you for considering a philanthropic investment in SUNY Brockport. Nearly every aspect of the School of Arts and Sciences is made possible because of our alumni and friends. Your generosity will enrich our academic environment and create opportunities for students. We thank you!