The Spectrum is an online journal that captures and highlights the breadth of scholarship and creativity offered at our annual Scholars Day event.
Main Page Content
The journal is available in the SUNY Open Access Repository.
All submissions to this prestigious journal will be considered by faculty through an anonymous reviewing process, and students whose work is selected for publication will be notified via email.
To submit your project for consideration, please note the following
- All submissions must include the following contact information: Student Author(s), E-mail, Phone (where you can be reached over the summer break), Faculty Mentor, Faculty e-mail.
- All submissions must include a 200 to 250 word project abstract.
- Papers must be correctly formatted according to the style used by your discipline/department (MLA, APA, CMS).
- All material must be submitted electronically. Please upload the appropriate project type:
- Posters must be uploaded as a pptx or pdf.
- Papers must be uploaded as Word doc or pdf.
- Recordings of performances must be uploaded in the appropriate format. (Video as mp4; Audio as aac or mp3.)
(Recordings must be accompanied by a paper, 500-750 words, describing the project activity/scope/methodologies/framework of the performance project.)
All authors must sign a Creative Commons licensing agreement. You will retain copyright of your material.
If you have any questions about the journal, please contact Scholars Day Coordinator, Justine Briggs by email or phone at 395-5118.
If you have problems submitting, please contact Scholarly Communications Coordinators: