Advisement Guides & Timelines
Start here if you are in the planning process for your path to Professional Schools. Set up an appointment with one of our Specialty Advisors to discuss your timeline and how your prerequisite requirements for your intended program fit in with your Major and Minor requirements at SUNY Brockport.
SUNY Brockport’s Pre-Professional Advisors
- Laurie Cook, PhD (Biology)
- Michel Pelletier, PHD (Biology)
- Amanda Lipko-Speed, PhD (Psychology)
- Eric Monier, PhD (Physics)
- Joshua Blose, PhD (Chemistry & Biochemistry)
- Sarah Saputo, PhD (Chemistry & Biochemistry)
The Armed Services Path to Health Professions Schools
Questions about the Health Professions Scholarship? These contacts are ready and willing to help connect you!
- Army Med Recruiter: 716-836-6452
Not Sure What Your Path Will Be?
Need to chat with an Advisor? Zaula Kennedy is a Health Professions Specialty Advisor in the Academic Success Center. She can help connect you with a variety of majors/pathways that might fit your needs. Contact her directly at email@example.com or visit the Academic Success Center and make an appointment!